Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Winter Log Cabin


I started this card today before I went to the soccer fields at 9:00 a.m. and finished it four hours later. I saw on the Spellbinders blog where they had covered the Impressabilities with VersaMark and embossed the finished product with embossing power. I ran it through the Cuttlebug on Kraft Cardstock. I then embossed it with Winter Wonderland embossing powder. I then die cut it with the SU Top Note. I love how it turned out.
Recipe:

Stamps: Great Impressions, Papertrey Sentiment
Paper: Cream Card Stock base, Brown cardstock SU Kraft
Ink: Mamento Black, VersaMagic Jumbo Java, SU Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Candy Dots by Pebbles Inc., Nestabilities, Impressabilities, SU Small & Large Oval, SU Top Note Die, Copics, Glitter, Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment