Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Christmas Card


I really should make some other types of cards, but I need to build up the stash for Christmas. Here's another one I did this last week. I'm trying to use of some of my scraps, and I found these Snowflakes that I had in a secret drawer of my Creative Memories cutter. I don't think it is suppose to be a secret, but I always forget about it and find all sorts of goodies in there. Anyways, the snowflakes are from Spellbinders. The circle sentiment is from Denami Designs as well as the ear muffs. The earmuffs come in a set of four and I thought they would go perfect in the centre of the sentiment.


Recipe:

Stamps: Denami Designs, A Muse Sentiment
Paper Stamper’s Select White, SU Old Olive; glittered paper, dp from Scrapworks - Season of Joy Trim a Tree
Ink: Mamento Black, New Sprout & Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: Copics, Nestabilities, Snowflake die cuts from Spellbinder, Word Window Punch and Modern Label Punch,Gems & SU Brads, Olive brads from stash,


1 comment:

  1. This is simply a piece of creation and so lovely
    designing.It is an excellent gift for christmas and new year.The hand made effort and creation is so much appreciable and lovely.

    ReplyDelete