Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Whipper Snapper Snow is Overrated


Wow, what a great weekend. My friend Katrina & I went to the copic certification yesterday in Langley, BC at Clipper Street. We went down Friday afternoon to get in some craft shopping at our favourite hangouts Clipper Street & Precious Memories. Had an awesome dinner at Montanas and then went and hung out at the hotel and coloured with the copics. The day was filled with information and my head was full when we left. But not too full as we stopped in at a store that I have never had the pleasure to go into. Wow, my head was spinning with the variety of stamps and supplies. The name of the store is Country Lane. Their website is http://www.countrylanebc.com/. I only had 20 minutes thank god, otherwise I would have spent more money. Here's a card that I made today with one of my new goodies. This stamp is from Whipper Snapper called Snow is Overrated. Just too darn cute.
Recipe:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Designs, Cornish Heritage Farms Heart Warmers
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Real Red, Bo-Bunny Tis the Season Snow Flakes dp
Ink: Mamento Black
Accessories: Nestabilities: rectangle & scalloped rectangle, large rectangle & large scalloped rectangle; real red ribbon, Copics & ABS, glitter, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment