Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Air Brush System - Look what we found

















My friend Katrina & I went to Princess Auto in Langley and found this air compressor for $68.00. I was a little leary about buying this compressor, well because it wasn't $275.00 like the ones that copic recommends. But we thought what the heck, we could always take it back.



I brought it home with hesitation, because my husband would be dissapointed that I didn't spend $800.00 so we could share. I didn't say I would share. But anyway he thought it was a great deal for what it could do. I think he was a little proud of me entering into an auto store and buying something. Well the joy didn't last that long because I didn't have the proper fittings to fit it to the Copic Air Adaptor, but Terry, my husband said "no problem". We went to our local auto store and my brother who works there set me up. Terry also said that I should get this regulator which would keep constant pressure at 50 psi. So for another $25.00 I was good to go. It's sort of loud but once it builds up the pressure to 50 psi, it stops running and you would never know it's on. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that we talked like "Tim the ToolMan Taylor" while we were in the store, just so that they would know we were serious!!

    ReplyDelete