Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Christmas Card









I've been trying to get on the computer all night. I don't know who said that my husband could come out of his man cave in the basement and work on my computer. He has his own computer in the man cave. I know that mine is better, but really.. what he can do on this one, he can do on his own... I started this card this morning before work, but I couldn't start up the air compressor at 5:45 a.m. I live in a townhouse and I'm not sure my neighbours would appreciate my artistic endeavor. So, here it is at 10:49 at night and I'm now getting to uploading.



I used the copic ABS and E31 to airbrush the background behind the tree. I also wanted to warm up the SU dp so I airbrushed that as well. Can I just tell you how much I love my new compressor. I bought it at Princess Auto in Langley for $68.00 and also purchased a regulator and a piece to make the ends of the regulator can and the hose to match. Simple as pie.


Recipe:

Stamps: Gina K Designs – Spirit of Christmas, A Muse Sentiment
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Real Red, Old Olive, SEI & SU dp
Ink: Mamento Rich Cocoa
Accessories: Nestabilities: Classic Oval & Classic Scalloped Oval, SU Old Olive ribbon, Copics & ABS & Candy Dots by Pebbles Inc., Crystals








No comments:

Post a Comment